So, I personally, have never seen anyone famous in New York City. Stephen has seen Fabio. We both saw Bob Saget in The Drowsy Chaperone on Broadway, but I don't count that because we knew he was going to be there. I'm sure that I have walked past countless famous people on the street and never realized it because I am not the world's most observant person. However, the one famous (if you can call it that) person I've seen TWICE now in our neighborhood is one of the daughters from the show "The Real Housewives of New York City." If you haven't seen it, now you'll have to watch it to see who I'm talking about. She is Allyson (Aly), daughter of Jill, I think. I've been watching the show, since I live in the city. It's reality TV, I know, but hardly anything isn't lately, right? I think this girl goes to the private school right around the corner because that's where I've seen her both times, around the time that school's letting out.

Does anyone really care about this? Probably not, but it's kind of exciting for me. By the way, I know it was her because today, I walked behind her and two of her friends on my way back from the subway, which I did on purpose and I eavesdropped. She was telling her friends about how she's getting recognized all over the city. She's kind of cute and only about 4 1/2 feet tall.
Okay, that's all.
3 comments:
i TOTALLY watch that show although i've been hiding the fact for weeks. those women are all so catty! i like that girl you see often though, she seems like a lil sweetie. the rest just seem...spoiled. love it. guilty pleasure. HUGS
I care! congratulations, it's funny how excited we get to see people from tv...but if there's anyone that gets excited it's me. I saw Julianne Moore in a Starbucks in Soho one time and my friends and I talked about it for months! I totally watch Housewives of NYC too!! Hope you guys are wonderful!
That is really cool. I have never seen the show but I think it would be really cool to see a semi-celeb out in the real world.
Post a Comment