Thursday, January 8, 2009

My, That Floor is Bouncy...

One of the things we did while in Colorado was go to a gymnastics competition. We didn't just go because we randomly enjoy going to things like that. We went because my Hannah was competing.

Here is her gymnastics class, lined up on the balance beam, waiting their turns. Hannah isn't in this picture because she was...
Right here! That's her on the balance beam. She did awesome! (Sorry for the horrible quality of the pictures. The lighting was bad and it is just convincing me that I should get a point-and-shoot camera.)
For instance, this picture below, was supposed to be her with her hands up in the air, but my camera took so long to take the picture, that I got her pushing her hair behind her ears.
She's cute, no matter what, but FRUSTRATING!
And here is a video of her floor routine. I love how confidant she is. She knows exactly what is coming next and I don't know why her coach helped her because in my opinion, she didn't need it.

Hannah, I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard and learned so much. It was fun to watch you.
Sidenote: I have known Hannah since the day she was born. I have cared for her and watched her grow. She is my Hannah. One day, I was going to name my daughter Hannah, after her, but now I have a niece named Hannah! Oh, well. Ha!
Just know that you are very special to me, Hannah. I love you!

1 comment:

Jessie J said...

She is such a cutie. That looks like so much fun. I'm sorry your camera wasn't working right. That always bothers me when I can't get the settings right and the pictures don't turn out how I like them.
I'm guessing you're back in Kazakstan (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
I hope your trip was a safe and good one. I'll be uber jealous if you tell me you got to see another celebrity :)
We love you.