This was a very special wedding to celebrate because Tad has always been in my life. I have so many fun memories with him and my other cousins. There are six of us, all within about 2 1/2 years of each other and we grew up together.
Tad's sisters, Lissa and Jaimie, gave a toast at the reception and shared their "Top 10 Embarrassing Memories" of Tad. I remembered several of them, as I was a part of them, too.
It is so awesome to see Tad so happy with his new beautiful wife, Holly!
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I took very few pictures at the wedding. I wish I had gotten a picture of the happy couple. Take my word for it. They were HAPPY!
At the beginning of the reception, I reminded Gramma how the first thing I saw when we walked into our reception was her standing on a chair!
And this little girl stole my heart all weekend. My niece, Hannah, is talking so much and has the cutest personality. I wish she (and her parents) lived closer! Hannah is saying my name perfectly. I have to say I was a big hit. This is her dancing with her daddy.
Over the weekend, we learned that Hannah is going to be a big sister! Congrats, Kyle, Alexis, and Hannah!
This is my cousin, Jaimie, and her daughter, Makenna. Both Jaimie and Makenna were in my wedding, as bridesmaid and flower girl. Aren't they both gorgeous?
We also learned that Makenna is going to be a big sister, too! Congratulations Jaimie, Clayton, Taylor, and Makenna!
Babies are in the air!
Here's a picture of my sister Kelsi, and my Aunt Cheryl. Over the weekend, we learned....
Here's a picture of my sister Kelsi, and my Aunt Cheryl. Over the weekend, we learned....
And here is a picture of my handsome Huzz and me. Because my feet were hurting about 5 minutes after I put my shoes on before we left for the wedding, I spent the majority of the evening sitting down. My feet were humongous by the end of the night! I had even gone and bought shoes a whole size bigger just for the wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment