So this morning, I went to change Avery's diaper because I noticed a stench coming from her diaper region when I woke her up from her nap to eat.
When I laid her on the changing table, I remembered that she also needed her eye dropper of Poli-Vi-Sol, which smells like it can't taste good, and I figured it would probably end up on the changing pad, so I'd have to change that. This was all right because earlier this morning, she had spit up on it and it needed to be changed, anyway.
I got her diaper open and was wiping her cute, little tushy and all of a sudden.....
SQUIRT!
Poo.
Poo all over the changing pad cover, the wall, the diapers in the basket...pretty much everywhere within a 3 foot radius.
I know.
I screamed in surprise.
Stephen came running upstairs to see what was going on. He actually thought I came across a large bug or something.
He was surprised it was poo. Not a bug.
A slightly humbling experience.
The changing pad now had 3 reasons to be changed.
Avery looked quite pleased with herself.
1 comment:
I have SOOOO been there!!! They leak everywhere. :) :) I hope you enjoy your first Christmas with your sweet little girl and after that, we HAVE to get together asap!
Post a Comment