Sunday, February 14, 2010

Avery's First Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day, Avery!

What?  It's Valentine's Day?  I had no idea!

Well, in that case, I love you, Mommy and Daddy!

And now, I'm going to go back to chewing on my hand.

My dear little Avery,
I've never been a big celebrator of Valentine's Day in my life.  And then, I married your daddy.
*photo courtesy of Brad Walters Photo

And when that happened, I realized that the love that your daddy and I have for each other is different than any love I have experienced before.

And then, you came along!
And once again, I found out that there was another kind of love that I had never experienced before.

You and your daddy have taken my heart.

I love you both so much and I am so blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with you!

1 comment:

Emma King said...

She is adorable!!
You are very blessed, to have both her and Stephen!!
Hope you had a great V-Day!! =]