Okay, so what do you think of my new get-up here? I have been spending the last couple of days, surfin' the internet, looking for neato blog templates. The background you are now looking at is not a template. It is me, resorting to what I know how to do: fool around with fonts and colors.
I have usually considered myself to be a computer-savvy-type chica. However, somewhere along the line, people who are really computer savvy have learned this thing called "HTML code". I do not know how to do this. I have been told (by my husband) that it is an "easy language to learn." He said this before he tried to figure out how to import a template for me and failed.
Plus, I am having enough trouble learning Russian right now, thankyouverymuch.
So, you might see my "template" changing a lot for awhile, until I either figure out how to import a free template that I absolutely love, or I am going to get REALLY good at manipulating the very limited fonts and colors that blogger offers its users.
Oh, sure there are websites that offer to custom design a template for you, but it runs about $80. This seems silly to me. But maybe once I start making some bucks, I'll fork over the money.
You have just witnessed me, basically venting my blogging frustrations on you. I'm sorry.
3 comments:
HTML is way easier than Russian. I promise! Okay, I haven't learned much HTML but there's no way it can even compare to Russian. I had a private tutor in Ukraine for almost two years and it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! It made me question the verse, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Seriously. Not kidding. I mean, does that really mean I can learn Russian? I still don't know. I didn't help that my roommate was ridiculously naturally gifted and didn't realize it. She just thought it was normal.
Anyway, many blessings to you on your studies of Russian.
I'm sorry you're having troubles in Russian. That was one of my favorite classes in Colloge. I didn't neccesarily do good but it was a fun class :) If I remember correctly, with russian, once you get the letters down, it gets really easy because the verbs congugate (sorry I know I spelled that word wrong) very similarly the spanish verbs. I'm still pretty good at the handwriting but I could not translate a single word :)
Good luck sweety.
Oh and by the way, I have NO idea about anything with HTML code either. I just mess with the fonts and colors too:)
Post a Comment