Also to arrive on Christmas Eve was my brother, Kyle, and his wife Alexis and baby Hannah. Here's Hannah on Christmas morning. Don't you just love her red hat?

And I LOVED her little red dress with the black poodle on it.

While breakfast finished getting itself ready, Hannah opened her stocking with Grandpa.

Here is Kelsi in the North Face jacket we got for her. It made me want to get one for myself!

We gave my Grandma Colleen a picture of us in a frame. Grandma just loves pictures of us grandchildren, so I know it's going to good use!

Here's Hannah with the Mozart Cube we got for her. She loved it. When it plays the music, she wiggles her hips! So cute!

I absolutely love this picture of my mom and Hannah.

Here's Hannah with her little xylophone. She really got the hang of how to make the music!

And finally, here is the 4-generation picture: Hannah, Kyle, Mom, and Grandma
1 comment:
Wow, I was REALLY happy it was Christmas morning in that first picture!
Post a Comment