Monday, January 4, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

Avery reporting, here!  My mom said she's too tired to blog today, so I said I'd do it!  I have been a very busy little girl for the past couple of weeks!  We celebrated Christmas, so we drove down to the city all of my grandparents live in, which is about an hour away.

I was very good on the way down because I love the car!  Here are some pictures from our time down there.

Here is my dog, Riley and me.  She doesn't like me very much, but that's just because I don't know how to throw a ball yet.  My mom and dad keep saying we'll be best friends, once that happens.


My mommy and me on Christmas Eve.


My mommy took this picture of me because she loves the way my hair sticks up all over the place, especially after I get a bath.


All ready to go to church!


On Christmas Eve, I got to meet my Aunt Kelsi for the first time!  She is going to teach me how to ride horses one day.  But my mom and dad say that I can't have a horse of my own, unless Aunt Kelsi pays for it and takes care of it.  Then, I can go visit it at her barn during the summer time.


My stocking was bigger than me!


I saw my Great Grandma Colleen again!


I started "talking" while we were at my Gramma and Bompa's house.


I had to say good-bye to my Aunt Kelsi.  I slept through the good-bye, though!


Then, my Great Aunt Shelley came to meet me.  She came all the way from Wisconsin!


I like to lay in my crib and talk to my animals and my Winnie-the-Pooh mobile.  Sometimes, they make me laugh, too!


I'm such a big girl already!


Some of my monkeys, entertaining me.


As you can see, I've been pretty busy lately!  That's why my mom hasn't blogged in over two weeks.

I am turning 6 weeks old tomorrow!  Hopefully, Mommy can get her act together and post a picture for that.  I will do my best to keep her from doing that, though.

2 comments:

Brie said...

Thanks for the update! Great photo of you two on Christmas Eve :)

Jos said...

I love all that hair sticking up all over the place. So so cute!