Sunday, April 11, 2010

Becoming Friends...

Avery:  Hey look!  It's Riley Dogg!
Riley:  Hey, it's Avery's hand!  (Lick, lick)

Avery:  I'm going to close my eyes so my eyeballs don't get licked, k?
Riley:  You do what you gotta do, big A.  I'm just going to lick you. 

Riley:  Avery, I gotta say that you taste delicious.
Avery:  Oh, Riley...that tickles!!!

Avery:  I can't see your tongue, but I can hear it!
Riley:  Lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick.

Avery:  Is it safe to look?
Riley:  Lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick.

Avery:  Are you done yet, Riles?
Riley:  Don't count on it.

Avery:  I just want to touch your ear, Riley Dogg.  So, don't lick me, k?
Riley:  Hi, Dad.  I'm a good girl, right?

Avery:  Riley!
Riley:  Avery, the sooner you learn that my tongue is out of my control, the better.


Avery:  Um, Riley?
Riley:  Must. Not. Lick.

Avery:  I really like you, Riley.
Riley:  I can't hear you, Avery.  I'm just going to sit here like a good girl.

Avery:  Hahaha!  I told you that tickles!
Riley:  I know.  And I told you that I can't help but just lick you over and over again!

Avery:  Can't you just let me touch you without licking me with your smelly tongue?

Riley:  Doubtful, Avery.  And just to make my point, I'm going to get you on your face!

Riley:  My tongue (lick, lick) is out (lick, lick) of control!  (lick, lick)
Avery:  Yikes.

Avery:  Well, okay.  I still like you, Riley.
Riley:  I'm starting to like you, Avery.  You are so very tasty.

Avery:  Oh boy, that's a big one, Riley!
Riley:  Sluuuurrrrrpppp!

Avery:  I love you, Riley Dogg.
Riley:  I love you, too, Avery Baby.  Yummmmmmyyy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awww....good girl, Riley! You're just giving Avery some lovin'!

Jos said...

That was hilarious...I love when something makes me laugh out loud. I especially like the one when Riley said, "Sluuurp." Her face is priceless. :)