Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friends in Florida...

While in Florida, we visited with friends.  Our good family friends, Rick and Colleen came down to Florida for a few days.  They used to be our neighbors when we lived in Omaha, starting when I was 3 years old!  I think it's great to have friends who have known you for so long.  And now, it's so great for them to be able to meet and get to know Avery.

Grandpa, Aunt Kris, Stephen
Rick
Dad and Stephen, after Stephen beat Dad and Rick at poker and gave his winnings to me!  I'm still deciding what to spend the pot on...

After Rick and Colleen went back to Omaha, we drove about an hour away to visit our old youth pastor and his wife and 19 month old, Jayden.  I hadn't seen Tweit and Jolynn for several years, so it was fun to catch up!
Tweit and their dog, Autumn
Jayden and my Dad - Jayden loves to read books, so here he is, climbing up next to my dad to read a story.
Dad and Jayden, reading
Jayden jumping on Dad - this looked painful (for my dad), but he's a tough guy, so Jayden had fun!

Jolynn, Tweit, and Jayden

Thank you so much for having us over, guys!  We had a lot of fun with you.  Isn't Jayden adorable?

No comments: