Thick Thighs
Rubberband Wrists
Fat Feet
Bodacious Backside
Oh, man...I LOVE the site of all those rolls! I think each one is beautiful and perfect and satisfying. She got those rolls from me!
Both genetically, and otherwise...
I am still in awe of the fact that I have been sustaining another life for almost six months now, with no help, whatsoever from formula or cereal, or anything else. That is just amazing. It just shows that our bodies are designed to do it. And clearly, she is more than simply sustained. She is substantially sustained! Ha!
Now that I got that out of my system...
Avery discovered her hands at least two months ago and it's still cute.
She studies them from all angles, rotating, twisting, and turning her hands slowly.
She stares in awe that something so intricate is attached to her body. I can see her little wheels turning... "What are these for?"
Avery has also been giving "kisses" for a few weeks now. First, she was just doing it to me, but it's next to impossible to take a self-picture of it when it's happening. So now, she has started doing it with her Daddy.
She makes her sudden move toward your face, quick like a cat, with her mouth wide open.
She closes in on her target, ready to leave her wet, slobbery mark.
And ever-so-slightly closes her mouth around her target. In this case, Daddy's nose.
And it's only fair that she gets a kiss back!
She thinks it's pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment