AFTER I had sucked the air out of all of the bags, my wonderful Auntie Steph suggested sticking a
dryer sheet in there so that it smells nice when you open the bag back up. I was too lazy to re-do all the bags, but I will definitely do this next time. Although, I worry that the dryer sheet will stain the clothing, perhaps?
I finally started to really pack today. I got EIGHT boxes all packed and taped up! Four for CO, four for KZ!
I'll keep you posted on the box count. You might be surprised at how much stuff fits in this tiny apartment.
Of course, after having my new computer in my possession for at least two weeks now, I just today figured out that I can get my pictures from my camera to my computer by simply placing my memory card in the special memory card slot in the front of the laptop. Clever, ain't it?
4 comments:
WOW! Those bags are cool...I think I'm going to have to go get myself some of those seeing how hubby and I are basically living in a one room apt (even though were in his parents house) in regards to where we can store things.
Your pictures and spacing are coming along. I still get confused sometimes too and just have to fiddle with the html code until it looks right.
Have fun on your travels before KZ!
WOW! Those bags are cool...I think I'm going to have to go get myself some of those seeing how hubby and I are basically living in a one room apt (even though were in his parents house) in regards to where we can store things.
Your pictures and spacing are coming along. I still get confused sometimes too and just have to fiddle with the html code until it looks right.
Have fun on your travels before KZ!
I LOVE those bags. They are great aren't they :) Good luck packing. Moving would be great if it weren't for all of that packing. At least your not eight months pregnant while packing. Cowboy owes me for that. He will have to pack everything on his own if we move again :P
Way cool space saver!
Can't wait to see you in June!
Post a Comment