Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What to Write...

I have no idea. Huzz and I are just plugging away. Well, I am mostly plugging away, while Huzz is sleeping in to all hours of the late morning/early afternoon. Granted, he is staying up until about 2:00 am, when the markets close in the US, but still...

I am slaving away at this thing called a job.

Let's see...My friend, Julie, is getting married this weekend, soooooo....

HAPPY WEDDING, JULIE & DAN!!!

What else? My sister dyed her beautiful hair black while on spring break in Florida last week. I totally understand the whole dye-your-hair-while-on-spring-break thing, but I always got carried away with the hi-lighting kit with my cousins and ended up with super-blonde locks.

Sista and I may look and sound alike, but we are very different. In good ways, of course!

Only 1 1/2 more days till the weekend. It could not come soon enough. Seriously.

I am having total writer's block. So, here's what I'm going to do...

It's Question Time. If there's something you're wondering about living in the big K or what's been going on during this past year, ask me! I want to answer questions about here while I'm living it so that when we get back to the US, I'm not racking my brain, trying to remember. Plus, since this is the only version of a scrapbook I'll actually take the time to make, it will be a great way to keep these things documented. You know, for all the generations of my offspring that will read it. Ha!

Ask your question by leaving a comment, and I will answer on this here blog. Isn't that quaint?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I sent one but did not go, so I'm trying again. But my question is: What is your favorite thing about the Big K.? make a list. Your probably going to say grandma you are nuts. Oh well. from the picture the mountains are beautiful, and some food (adventure). Love you!!!

Angela said...

What do you like about the K. people? and/or lifestyle of K's?

Jessie J said...

Hmmm....

Which of the many places to eat you mentioned in your blog is your favorite, and why?

Will you be bringing home any recipes with you?

How is the weather different there?

Are there any friendly natives there, or are all the friends you've made from other countries?

What will you miss (if anything) when you come back home?

That's all I can think of for now.
Love you!